Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm gonna make you bend and break

Hello all! Decided to post early today.
Im happy, cos the weekends are here! Yes!
Dad bought this new cable tv thinggy,
& I kept playing with the games offered.
*Take remote & play* Manz.

Was studying my fricking ass off yesterday night.
Its like I have to re-read everything of Amaths up.
Im seriously dying for a sleep right now, lol.
Thanks honey for teaching me via phone :)

It kept me up all night.

I love the messy-ness!

Had Amaths paper today, ling shi bao fuo ziao.
Miss Vicki Loh took our class this morning.
We had to surrender our handphones to the front.

Miss Loh: Did you all switch it off?
ALL: *Looks at one another* *Some shake head*
Miss Loh: Then faster come & switch it off!
Miss Loh: *Takes Haqim handphone*
Miss Loh: Wah, who's sony ericsson handphone is this? (4 years old)
Miss Loh: *Takes my handphone*
Miss Loh: Who's one is this? Got Spongebob Squarepants.
ME: *Burst out laughing*

Amaths exam was kanasai, kanagui, omgosh.
D:
Went for lunch after Seri had returned the class keys.

Secret revealed! Ha ha.

HAHHH, makes me wanna laugh :D

Went to honey's house after meeting with sister.
She bought Mac on the way to her house.
:D
Had study cg, I studied Chemistry.
Jo bought 4 bubble teas, 2 green 2 red. I chose red.
What she says make sense, cant remember it now :\

Pftts, nerds :S

I've learnt how to play piano! Woohoo!
Actually, just a little bit. But Im fricking proud :D
Played this "sausage" game, darn funny I tell you.
Whatever questions asked, we have to answer sausage.
Im super lousy, I laughed even when the questions hasnt been asked.
Lol :D

Caregroup!

Forfeits!

She had to lick her foot.


& she had to dig & smell her earwax.

I didnt post my video cos it was stupid.
Lol :D

4 down. Combined Science, Emaths, Food & Nutrition left.
2 subjects which I dislike love alot, lolol.
Mmm goodbye all!

No comments: